mabelma asked: Tag, you're it!
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tagbacks!
I ain’t gonna tag anyone else, but I will play and post 10 things about myself!
10. Did you know you can recommend me here?—
(and thank you to everyone who already did it without me even asking! That really means a lot, and I wish Tumblr let you see who all did that so I can make sure everyone gets an equal-but-different kiss on the nose)
9. FUN FACT! You can also LIKE ME on FACEBOOK! And then you get to hope I use it beyond obvious ego wankery.
8. Ok, a real fact: I have 1 older brother, and two younger sisters. My brother is a much better artist than I but he’s a nerd and doesn’t post any comics despite me telling him to do so. The older of the younger sisters is a lawyer and the youngest is an architect and new mommy!
7. My sisters have Tumblrs, and here they is: workdateknit.tumblr.com, and YAYnosleep.tumblr.com. They are both funny and silly gooses. “Workdateknit” is about my sister’s attempts to find a good job, knitting, and a boytoy to make babies with. “YAYnosleep” is about being a new mommy and various adventures, and the site is supposed to have a nice drawing by me of my sister holding a baby, blueprints, and a laptop BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVEN’T DONE IT YET EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
6. You can read about me here, and see a pic and even me dancing a jig. If you don’t feel like clicking the link, here’s a summary: I am boring.
5. I self deprecate to get compliments, and I’m so ugly seeeeee:
4. Almost none of the love/relationship related Doodles are about me personally, BUT every single Robot and Ghost one are actually directly taken from my real life.
3. My friends I’ve made via Tumblr have quickly grown into some of my bestest friends. But I didn’t even have friends till late in college, so that isn’t that much of an achievement.
2. I get nice messages all the time, and here’re my 3 most asked questions:
What is my name? David Michael Chandler (DMC)
What do you do/where do you live? I am a broke writer (give me money plz) and live in Los Angeles, California.
How old are you? I’m just a boy, but in a year’s time I’ll be a man.
1. 99% of my readers are currently in the Philippines. MABUHAY!
AND A BONUS TRIVIA FACT: I love you.
Write me anytime, I’ll answer anything… me no care.
New Doodle coming in a bit!